New Termite Killing Method – Japanese Technology
Japanese termite extermination method, new generation termite extermination Xterm with a bait box design containing food that attracts termites and destroys termites completely through the transmission mechanism. The bait system is designed to help control termites quickly and effectively; Termite nests are completely eliminated without the need to use drilling or chiseling measures into the building’s structure. Xterm® is an effective and environmentally friendly termite control solution. The product is manufactured using modern Japanese technology from the world’s leading company Sumitomo Chemical.
How to set up an AG/IG termite control station and Xterm termite bait
Xterm biological termite exterminator includes 01 bait box and 01 bait box:
Xterm termite baits are placed in stations (IG termite control station system and AG ground station). After the worker termites eat and retrieve prey back to the nest, the worker termites feed the young termites and queen termites. IGRs, also known as Chitin synthesis inhibitors (CSI), prevent newborn termites and adult termites from molting and die. Xterm termite baits contain two main active ingredients: growth inhibitors (IGRs) and slow-release toxins.
AG ground station
The AG station is located on the ground and is specifically used to treat termite infestation inside the building. Place this AG station in spots infested by termites. After 1 week from the date of placing the station, if you see termites eating up to 60% of the bait in the station, place more. About the next 3 – 4 weeks we check again for termites in the bait box. If there are few termites, the termites change color and slowly lose the ability to reflect, it proves that baiting has been effective.
XTERM termite bait
Check the parts in contact with the ground or near the ground such as door jambs, wall panels, kitchen cabinets, stair feet, wooden cabinets close to the wall; or electrical sockets, switches… If there are termites, we proceed to place Xterm termite baits (AG and IG). This includes containing food to attract termites and termite killer. After the worker termites eat and retrieve prey back to the nest, the worker termites feed the young termites and queen termites. IGRs are also known as Chitin synthesis inhibitors (CSI). Causes newborn termites and mature termites to be unable to molt and die. Xterm termite baits contain 2 main active ingredients. Inhibitors of growth (IGRs) and slow-release toxins.
Advantages of XTERM termite bait:
– No need to drill, pump or spray chemicals so absolutely safe for human health. Does not affect family activities, environmentally friendly.
– Sophisticated, modern and discreet design, ensuring the aesthetics of the house.
– XTERM has the ability to destroy all termite species from dampwood termites, subterranean termites and drywood termites.
Disadvantages of XTERM termite bait:
– The termite nest destruction time is too long ( from 4-10 weeks, the entire termite nest will be completely destroyed ). Fast and effective method of eliminating termites in 20 days at low price, see here
– This method is very rarely applied. Because the cost is quite large: the cost to destroy one termite nest is about 4 – 10 million.
– The method of termite extermination is new, so there is no time to evaluate the effectiveness and quality of the product.
How to set XTERM termite bait: Japanese termite extermination method
Step 1: Identify the scene and area infested by termites
Parts in contact with or near the ground. Such as door frame, door frame, house foundation, wall corner, first floor floor, steps. The house’s columns are partly buried in the ground, wood covers the walls, kitchen cabinets, attic, and foot of the stairs. Wardrobes, wooden cabinets close to the wall, wooden panels or electrical sockets, switches, technical piping systems… Places that are often wet. Such as bathrooms, toilets, leaking pipes, sewers, or cracks in architectural works…
Step 2: How to set up the station (XTERM bait box)
– Place the medicine in the station or directly in the area of termite activity. Baits can be added if necessary.
– Place stations at termite feeding locations, permanently place AG stations in those locations, put XTERM biological termite baits in the boxes.
– Place the Xterm termite trap box where there are active termites or where termite mud trenches are detected in accordance with the instructions. If you see a lot of termite infestation, you need two or three baits. Before use, add about 25 ml of distilled water to warm the termite bait.
– Ok, congratulations You have completed steps 1 and 2. Now you have to wait for the results, after 10 – 20 days.
Step 3: Check and adjust the bait placement process and add more bait.
– After placing the baits 10 – 20 days, check and adjust the AG station box and add XTERM baits. If you see that the XTERM bait in the AG station box is gone and there are many termites left.
– The Xterm termite trap box should be monitored regularly and new baits need to be added before the old baits are eaten by termites. Inspection time will depend on the number of termites, usually the first inspection will be 10 days after setting the trap. If termites are eating, close the lid and seal the termite trap box, or if you see termites eating up to 60% of the bait in the station, add XTERM baits and seal the trap box. Remember, do not disturb the trap box while the termites are feeding.
– Ok, congratulations. You’ve completed step 3. Now we’re waiting for the results. After only 50 days, the termite nest will be completely destroyed. In a humid location, they won’t live more than 60 days.
Step 4: Clean up and check the results.
The above is only for reference for those of you who want to buy termite repellant for your home. It’s best to call a company specializing in termite extermination services to come to your house to do a full termite treatment for your home and choose the most effective + most economical + safest + fastest termite extermination method (let termites spread for a long time). spread and destroy many other objects). Whatever you say, using ‘medicine’ requires expertise and experience. The cost for you to buy medicine to kill termites at home is about 3,500,000 VND , but you may not be able to kill the termite nest. But if you call for service, it costs about 2,000,000 VND and you already have a full warranty.
Address to Buy AG/IG Termite Control Station and XTERM Termite Bait or Call Termite Control Service:
If you are interested in Japanese termite extermination methods or call a termite extermination service. But if you don’t know where to buy with reputation, quality and reasonable price, you can visit our store at the following address:
- A10/12A5 Street No. 1A, Hamlet 1, Vinh Loc B, Binh Chanh, City. Ho Chi Minh.
- Customers who want to use effective on-site termite and other insect extermination services using advanced, less toxic methods can contact us via hotline for advice and quotes.
Commercial, product, purchasing, service and technical consulting:
We are committed to providing customers with biological products that are safe for users with the following criteria:Effective – Genuine – Safe – Cheap – Economical.
NOTE WHEN USING
- Avoid direct contact with the medicine.
- Wear gloves and masks when working.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink while exposed to the drug.
- Store medicine in a dry, cool place and out of reach of children.
- Do not pour excess product into domestic water sources, ponds, lakes, etc.
- In case of eating the wrong medicine, take the victim to the nearest medical facility along with the product.
- Rinse eyes under running water for 10-15 minutes if exposed to medication.
XTERM TERMITE BAIT – NEW TERMITE KILLING METHOD – AMERICAN TECHNOLOGY – 4 TYPES OF TERMITE PILLS THAT SPREAD AND KILL THE WHOLE HEST – REQUIEM 1RB TERMINAL BAIT– 5 BEST TYPES OF TERMINAL PESTICIDES AND ANTI-TERMITES